Shannon’s Ayurvedic Cleanses are simple, gentle, and designed to help you release toxins and leftover waste from your cells and digestive tract.
This year she’s offering a 15-day program: 5 days to prepare, slow down, and gently ease in, 5 days of cleansing, and 5 days to ease out and focus on rejuvenation. With daily emails and live group coaching calls on Zoom, you’ll have the support you’ll need to move through this cleanse with grace.
Dates: Tuesday September 26 thru Tuesday October 10, 2023
Limited spots available.
Why do we cleanse?
- Ayurveda recommends cleansing twice yearly to clear the buildup of toxins from improperly digested food and from our modern lifestyle. Toxins from coffee, alcohol, pesticides, and processed foods all build up over time, and it’s important to gently release this waste from your body to keep it functioning optimally.
- Clearing this excess waste and toxins from your cells and digestive tract helps you better utilize the nutrition from your food, giving you more energy and a sense of lightness (as opposed to exhaustion and a sense of heaviness).
How do I know if I need a cleanse?
- Are you feeling more fatigued than you used to? Do you have digestive issues such as heartburn, upset stomach, or gas and bloating after meals? Do you struggle with diarrhea or constipation? Headaches, joint pain, skin problems, increased allergies, and brain fog are also signs that your body is dealing with an increased workload and isn’t able to manage it all. A gentle Ayurvedic cleanse gives your body and nervous system a break to clear and reset.
How do I do all of this while still maintaining my busy life?
- Most of us don’t have the luxury of taking a few weeks off to nourish ourselves. This cleanse is structured with simple recipes and daily support to help you find space for yourself while still working and maintaining relationships.
- I do encourage slowing down during your cleanse. It’s not healthy for your body, mind, and emotions to be moving at a breakneck pace all the time. Taking the time during a cleanse to slow down can calm your nervous system and help you to become more aware of your stress load and its impact on your well being. This awareness can help you make simple changes to better manage that stress.
- First time cleanser: $159
- Repeat cleanser: $109
- Price includes 15 days of daily email support, 5 live online group coaching calls (Zoom), Shannon’s updated ebook that includes detailed instructions, recipes, and a new self care section, as well as gentle cleansing herbs and a high quality probiotic.
- Add ons available, including self massage oil with one of Shannon’s Ayurvedic essential oil blends to help you find balance, and/or an Ayurvedic tongue scraper to assist in detoxification.
Click here to email Shannon for more information. She’s happy to communicate via email or set up a quick 15 minute phone chat to answer your questions!